Friday, August 29, 2014

20 Questions To Ask Before Starting A Business


So you’ve got what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Now, ask yourself these 20 questions to make sure you’re thinking about the right key business decisions:

    1.Why am I starting a business?
    2.What kind of business do I want?
    3.Who is my ideal customer?
    4.What products or services will my business provide?

    5.Am I prepared to spend the time and money needed to get my business started?
    6.What differentiates my business idea and the products or services I will provide from others in the market?
    7.Where will my business be located?
    8.How many employees will I need?
    9.What types of suppliers do I need?
    10.How much money do I need to get started?
    11.Will I need to get a loan?
    12.How soon will it take before my products or services are available?
    13.How long do I have until I start making a profit?
    14.Who is my competition?
    15.How will I price my product compared to my competition?
    16.How will I set up the legal structure of my business?
    17.What taxes do I need to pay?
    18.What kind of insurance do I need?
    19.How will I manage my business?
    20.How will I advertise my business?


NOW, PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP.

Culled from http://www.sba.gov

No comments :

Post a Comment

we will love to share your experience: